Department of Computer Science (Entire) (BCS)
History of Department
The new Challenge and demand of the students in rural area Anekant Education Society Jaysingpur College Jaysingpur established Department of B. Sc. Computer Sci. (Entire) (BCS) on June 2007.The department has made the name of department in the field of computer science in an around Jaysingpur and near by rural areas. The department is having good infrastructure, faculty as well as required facilities.
Department of B. Sc. Computer Sci. (Entire) (BCS) is designed to train students to take up job opportunities in the still-evolving field of computers. In-depth training is given in subjects like programming, software engineering, networking, and data structure, and micro-processors. Opportunities are available in abundance for various positions in computer firms and software companies across the world.
Mr. B. A. Patil is working as a Coordinator.
- Dedicated and proactive students
- 100% employability/entrepreneurship
- Postgraduate and experienced staff.
- Adequate infrastructure and well-equipped laboratories
- Well-established Computer Lab with battery backup.
- The department is organizing refresher courses and training program regularly.
- Helping students to develop presentations and projects
- Periodic tests, Assignments, and Seminars for students
- Encoring group projects in order to improve the interpersonal skills
- Extracurricular Activities
- Industry-Department interaction activities
The main Vision of the course is to develop different software development skills in the students with current trends in IT Industry as well as Business Management and to take up the student at various positions such as System Analyst, System Manager, Software Engineers, Web Design Programmers, EDP Managers, Database Administrators, Academician in different areas of Computer Applications, Management, and Information Technology Industry.
Keeping above mottos, Curriculum includes extensive study of problem-solving and system development, project design, development areas. The extensive practical areas of different programming environments are covered in various operating environments. It also includes versatile subjects on Entrepreneurship and Business Management.
The Degree Course in Computer application aimed at developing computer professional versatile in the use of computers mostly in the business word. The emphasis is to have generally developing professionals as Programmer, System Analyst, Database Administrators, and Documentation Officer Etc.
- Organization of student-centered activities.
- To develop software’s and applications
- To provide job oriented Education
- To provide higher educational facilities to economically and socially backward students.
- To create responsible and respectable citizens.
- To develop soft skills among students.
- To take up students at various positions such as System Analyst, System Manager, Software Engineers, Web programmers, Database Administrators.
- Strengthen Industry-Institute Interaction.
- More placements in IT companies.
- Encouraging students for competitive examinations and higher studies.
- More focus on Industrial training for faculty and students.
- The department plans to open one Masters’s Degree guidance programme in computer science.
B.Sc. Computer Science (Entire)(BCS)
Sr. No. Name of Faculty Qualification Designation Post Type 1 Mrs.Talandage Hemalata V. M.Sc.(Comp Sci) Lecturer Contractual 2 Mrs. Gavde Sujata S. M.Sc.(Comp Sci) Lecturer Contractual 3 Miss. Jadhav Shital R M.Sc.(Comp Sci) Lecturer Contractual 4 Miss. Ghorpade Smita D. M.Sc.(Comp Sci) Lecturer Contractual 5 Miss. Thorat Dhanashree S. M.Sc.(Maths) Lecturer Contractual 6 Miss. Magdum Shraddha A. M.Sc.(Maths) Lecturer Contractual 7 Mrs. Mule Manasi S. M.Sc.(Electronics) Lecturer Contractual 8 Mrs Shirdhone Trupti S. M.Sc.(Electronics) Lecturer Contractual 9 Shri. Pujari Pravin R. M.Sc.(Stat) Lecturer Contractual 10 Shri. Sunil B. Kanse SSC Lab. Attendant Permanent 11 Shri. Shital R. Nandre B.Com., Diploma in H/w networking Maintenance Contractual
The tub on Battery -16
Tub light set -04
Name of activity Date Participants Celebration of Teachers Day 5th September 2016 74 Wall Paper Activity 22nd July, 2016 40 Celebration of “Gurupournima” 29th July 2016 50 Guest Lecture On Carrier Guidance And Interview Skills 2017-02-10 27 One day workshop on installation of software’s 2017-07-22 40 Wall Paper Activity 2018-12-15 40 Guest Lecture On Interfacing Microcontroller and Carrier Guidance 27 December ,2018 25 Celebration of “Gurupournima” 27th July, 2018 18 Guest Lecture On Internet Of Things 2019-02-09 32 Wall Paper Activity 2019-02-09 42 One Day Workshop on Internet Of Things(IoT) 2019-02-17 42 Industrial Visit To Hindustan Aeronautics Lmt. 2019-02-25 46 Wall Paper Activity 2019-10-17 38 Seminar On Opportunities In IT 2019-09-20 48 Wall Paper Activity 2020-01-04 35 Guest Lecture On Linux & Networking 2019-02-17 35